J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally home! :D Actually, I'm still in NJ right now, but I'll be home tomorrow....I think I'm right down the street from Al in Freehold....

Anyways, I'm posting because I'm excited to get some things done before the Bash-

RRE camber plates
Mitsu Eclipse struts
Custom gauge console thingy (the plastic piece around the gauges)
4" 650# rear springs (possibly)
LED tails (possibly)

I don't know if I'll finish it all. I have alot of work to do on my truck too. Once I get settled again, I'm starting to get prepared for a 3400 swap and some more suspension stuff. Anyone want to come over some weekend and help out? Beer is on me :lol:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
its to bad I dont' live closer I'd like to come and help. but the 12 hour drive may not work for me.. keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
you only have 1 goal! get to the bash

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
<COLOR color="olive">Glad your back......!!!</COLOR>

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
good to hear you're home :D now hurry up, dan is way ahead of you :p

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
Welcome home man. Are you going to be stopping around albany before heading home for good? It sucks here now, the McD's carshows are no more. There's only a few musclecars that meet up now in the Kohl's lot, otherwise the usual crowd pretty much disappeared. We all got kicked out in the beginning of summer (some puerto ricans started a fight which got the cops involved) and nobody has been allowed back since.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
don't even know ya man but good to hear ya had a safe journy!! That's the nicest vert i ever seen

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm near Pittsfield MA, just over the border from Albany. I'll be in the Albany area once or twice in the next few weeks, racing and visiting friends.

I'm just glad I get some time to decompress by turning wrenches. Life is boring without tools! :lol:

·
Registered
315 Posts
cahilj said:
I'm finally home! :D Actually, I'm still in NJ right now, but I'll be home tomorrow....I think I'm right down the street from Al in Freehold....

Anyways, I'm posting because I'm excited to get some things done before the Bash-

RRE camber plates
Mitsu Eclipse struts
Custom gauge console thingy (the plastic piece around the gauges)
4" 650# rear springs (possibly)
LED tails (possibly)

I don't know if I'll finish it all. I have alot of work to do on my truck too. Once I get settled again, I'm starting to get prepared for a 3400 swap and some more suspension stuff. Anyone want to come over some weekend and help out? Beer is on me :lol:
3400???????? last time i talked to you you were like "I'm not a big fan of the v6s"

then again.. i wasnt a big fan of the Quad Series motors back then... now im building a LD9 with a lot of Quad 4 HO parts... go figure..

Get at me after the bash about jbodysource.org !!

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
cahilj said:
I'm near Pittsfield MA, just over the border from Albany. I'll be in the Albany area once or twice in the next few weeks, racing and visiting friends.

I'm just glad I get some time to decompress by turning wrenches. Life is boring without tools! :lol:
That's about 6 hours from here, right James? We might be able to swing something..

- Frank

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Well, dangit Frank, it's only about 3 hrs from here. And I dunno for sure but I don't believe it's more than a few hours from JuicedZ4's home base, too. With some warning I could probably come up with a few hours to spend bench racing.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
slowolej said:
Well, dangit Frank, it's only about 3 hrs from here. And I dunno for sure but I don't believe it's more than a few hours from JuicedZ4's home base, too. With some warning I could probably come up with a few hours to spend bench racing.
Well, now we're talking! I might just have to bring the car along now. :)

James, let's talk about setting something up. Perhaps early Octoberish? A little cooler, but not cold, and no bash preparations in the way.

- Frank

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.