J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am gonna drop my cav 2"front and 2.5" in the rear what is the biggest rim size that i can go with i hear it is 17" i want to make sure that i will have enough wheel turn

[ This Message was edited by: 2ndgencavman on 2001-10-18 00:02 ]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well on my cav it must have newer springs and the ass end sits up high, and i hear that intrax has the 2 front and 2.5 rear or 2.25, i dont want to get eibach after working at speedpeople.com alot of springs, intakes, and mufflers the same. so it is not nessaraly the more expensive the better

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dropped mine 2 and 2.25 and i have 16's. 17's would fit but i think its stupid when the tires get that small, know what i mean? z24's sit way to high. what kinda wheels are you gettin? have fun with it man.

·
Registered
679 Posts
not only is he retarded, he's racist!

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can install any size rim as long as the over all diameter of the tire (rolling diameter) Does not exceed the size of the tires you have now. Unless you get some heavy custom suspension modifications

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.