J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, without bullshit, I wanna see how my car ranks in comparison to other cavs out there. Dont bullshit here, cuz I'm sure alot of people want to know how thier JBods will compete so with out furthermore I'll post mine.P.S.-no guessing or lieing! only legitimate times, specs!

1992 Chevy Cavalier RS Convertible
0-60 7.2sec
1/4 mile [email protected] mph
H.P.203.109
torque 232.006 ftlbs
please keep in mind my car is havily modded, and I have the slips from the track to back it up. Also note: I have 2 of the same car, my normal cav convertible, and my sleeper cav convrtible. The stats Im posting are obviously for the sleeper!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S if you want to see my drag cav mods go see it in the registry undr Dirga. Its a 1992 cav Rs convertible

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Do you have dyno slips? Why does it say in your registry entry that it is a high 12, low 13 sec car, if it only runs 15's?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the confusion. My registry entry is saying that if you sunk the money I sunk into my drag cav on an LS1 powered camaro/firebird/F-Body, you could have a car that quick. I didn't mean for people to think I have a 12 second cavalier! Again, sorry for the misinterpritation. I just wanted to see how my drag cav and daily driven cav compare to other peoples because in my area there are not to many cavs, and the ones that are around I can cream in the daily driven one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
mine runs 16.6s every time, unless I make 3 back to back passes, then it slows down a tenth or so on the last one. I think it should do better than it does, but I may fix up the top of the motor this winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.