J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my car this coming spring to get a brand new one. Yeah i'm 17 don't bitch, I need something reliable to get through college. I'm going to lease a new Dodge SRT-4 hopefully... but anyways, what do you think I could get for it. Check my registry for all the mods. It's a 2 owner car, clear title, original paint, 145000 km's, stored the last two winters, engine in perfect condition and the paint is too. 2000 dollar stereo system is included (Alpine and JL) I was thinking somewhere around 5500-6000 canadian...too much?

· Premium Member
24,401 Posts
not really, A near mint 2nd gen Just isn't worth much anymore. I couldn't see paying anymore than $3000 for a showroom mint quailty Z with Ultra low miles (under 100,000) unless your a fantic of the z-24 our cars have almost zero resale value.

· Registered
582 Posts
If it was a convertible, I'd say differently. 8-out-of-10 convertibles have been selling around 3500-4000 USD, but like I said, that's a different story.

And when judging average retail value, modifications add NOTHING to the price of the car for the average consumer. You're better off pulling everything, going back to stock and selling everything individually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.