J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was outside today changing my powerstearing hose when this guy comes up to my car and says, " so what makes this car so fast" and i laughed, my buddy agreed with the guy and was saying yeah this guy beats everybody, and then he was saying that there must of been somthing done to the engine, then i was like no its just the driver that makes it so fast, but yeah thats my story, made me feel pround to own a 3.1 :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
roger that, my friend with his new 1990 rx7 he just got is his third car and this friday ill prove that this one is just as slow, his first car was a civic, then a crx, now a rx7, he says he is buying these cars to upgrade himself for the world or someshit, i know its to have a faster car then mine, it just isnt gonna happen for less then a 20k car... Also glad to own a 3.1!

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
im proud to own my 2.8 with 240k on the engine thats a feat lol :-D, only thing ive really lost to was a maxima which runs 14.7 he raped me bad lol other loses werent bad just like a pull. Ive lost to 91berettagt but then hes lost to me too.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i love my car. my 2.8 is a work horse!! took it out of my old car with 225,xxx miles and dropped ir into my sunbird and im putting about 200 miles a day on it!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.