J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stock rims on my 94z or in the how to under appearance... i see that he has them that clean, but how do you get all the hard to get spots that i can never get, these stock rims are so hard to clean, i can never get all the stuff off in those hard to get places, and there is no way to sand it.... so if someone could tell me how they get all of it off like in the picture of the how-to i would appreciative. Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i am just dieing to figure out how to get my engine bay clean and my stock alloy rims, so if you guys could help that would be great, thanks yet again!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The pictures of the wheels you see aren't completly truthful. The hard to reach places were hard to reach for him too. So he just painted them silver in those area's.

I haven't been all to excited to sand down my rims, so I use house hold kitchen cleaning products to clean mine. Like little scrubby things you use to get pots and pans clean. If they can take off that really baked on stuff on pots, why can't they take off the grime on wheels?

Works for me anywho. As for your engine bay, i like to use armor all. It makes it shine like new, but collects dust in a hurry.

G

·

here ya go, and thats like 2 weeks after i cleaned them with spray 9, (i also use a coating after i clean them so they well stay cleaner longer)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.