J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what you guys think of my car it is stock right now and I think it looks pretty slick.... my dad thinks it should stay that way but since I picked up a parts car I figured I could experiment and if I don't like it can go back..... I was thinking first of painting my tail lights black aside for a few ovals... I want some opinions........

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Looks nice.
Go for the taillight painting. There are instructions in the how-to section if you havn't already discovered that. If your parts car has a spoiler, I would replace the luggage rack with that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you think it would look good if I did up a set like the ones on the white sunfire only in black to match my paint?

·
Registered
25 Posts
FYI a little tip for ya, I am not sure what the cops are like where you live, but cops hear hate painted tail lights, maybe look into clear tail covers, and then do the phontom look, they dont make them clear, but if ya go to a place that make signs, they might be able to make a set of clear ones for ya, and it be a lot cheaper to take them off, rather then buy a whole new tail light asemebly, trust I know from experience, that weekend costed , me $400.00 bucks, between new tails, and the fine, and the cop made me buy new ones with in 24 hours or I could not drive my car any ways just my luck, maybe you will have better luck

·
Registered
118 Posts
no problems yet, but I really haven't noticed any cops around (which is surprising, seeing as I live pretty close to the ontario police HQ...)

you can be damn sure that I'll be posting about it if the cops give me a hard time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.