J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heys yo! whelp today, i got my first paycheck ever, so, i splurged. i bought some subs/amp for the cavy. it's not much, i'll admit, but it's more thump, and that's all i wanted, just to have some bass, not ear splitting. and this is for the cavy, not my nissan, that's still getting the two 15's... but yeah i got:

2- Sony Xplod 10's - ( older style, they are still circular and not weird looking)

1 - Sony Xplod 1000W amp

i paid $250 for the entire whack of stuff and the amp still has 1 year warranty on it, and i bought this stuff off my friend, so yeah i think it's a good deal, and i'm gonna get

http://www.fantomforce.com/DEHP350.html

to go with it. so yeah, what do you all think? pics on monday...

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found out some more info. they are 180W rms each 600 max at 4 ohms. so it's not much, but it's some thump. not mind blowing, but it's thump

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
funny how the amp says 1000WATTS on it, but it also says on it that is only like 300 watts x 2 max. WTF? im confused. I mean 100watts out of an amp that has like a 30amp fuse is AMAZING, but you got an alright deal.

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol. you live too far away. so add to that list an Xplod CD player, and a pair of Xplod 2way 6X9's that i traded with, and the remaining $200 on the subs and amp for my nissan pulsar.

·
Registered
848 Posts
:x man what a shitty deal! That kind of reminds me of when my friend was going to buy a eclipse, and the guy at the dealership took it street racing and totaled it. Not really the same but still sorry to hear that haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.