1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
kinda defeats the purpose of payin that much for the hummer!!!! I saw a hummer the other day with a 36" lift!!! explain the purpose of that

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
jonathan said:
Now that looks stupid, those are made for off-road use! I hate how people do that to trucks too, totally defeats the purpose of having one :roll:
thats why i like it... its something different... for the same reason im trying to convince my friend to drop his jeep wrangler and put it on some chrome 20's... and i wouldnt say all truck were made for off road... my friend just got done with his s-10 extreem... but that thing on bags with some 20's... thing is bad ass..

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
soup said:
kinda defeats the purpose of payin that much for the hummer!!!! I saw a hummer the other day with a 36" lift!!! explain the purpose of that
NO WAY!! I'm crazy about hummers!! I LOVE EM'! I'm trying to talk my dad (fire chief) into getting one for the fire department! That'd be awsome!

Adam

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
xtremecavalier29 said:
soup said:
NO WAY!! I'm crazy about hummers!! I LOVE EM'! I'm trying to talk my dad (fire chief) into getting one for the fire department! That'd be awsome!

Adam
gona have a streched H2 if/when ya get married?

·
Registered
918 Posts
I personally don't like lowered trucks, there about like honda civics anymore, everyone has one around here. trucks are made to haul stuff, not scrape the ground, and good luck keeping it on the road! Being lowered eats the shit out suspension components. I know that for a fact I worked a body shop/mechanics garage. :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.