J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i finally started the fiberglass, it was rough , but i did it. I fiberglassed around the door on the inside where the old plastic pieces were and today i went out to see the outcome and wow what a good job , well not bad 4 my first time.

I only finished one side but now that i got the hang of it , i think the other side will be easier. After that i will start the dash, u know the one with no skin on it, yeah i will start with bondo, to achieve a certain look, a custom look , then i will fiberglass it. Then the sauga continues as teher are no boundries with bondo and fiberglass.

all praises to the creation of bondo .

i would post pic but i have no more uploading space. maybe if i could email them to someone they could post them 4 me

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
pretty much central pa, its by williamsport like where they have the little leauge world series, and penn tech is here. actually thats where i'm at right now in CAD class. school work is fun :D

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
go with site design its a lot more fun and interesting in my opinion. i do site design

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
well i used to design parkinglots, site layout such as grades, proposed utilities, building location, street layout such as curb location, traffic light loacation pretty much evrything but inside of the building!!

right now im running the proposed lacation for a new fiber optic line in north jersey its like an 11 mile run.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Hey beer man!! I have a couple friend's down there at PCT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.