J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hate to be an asshole (wait a second - no I don't!), but there's a few things I feel that have to be said about that car (nothing too bad - I like the car for the most part).

Just because you have a hood scoop that's near your air intake, that is NOT forced induction. To be forced, the scoop should form a seal with your intake, so that it doesn't allow air into the general engine bay. If I was looking at your pictures wrong, or something, feel free to correct me.

Secondly, the single wiper conversion is pretty ricey. I don't understand why people do that... I mean - there are mods that don't really DO anything (ie. exhaust tips), and then there are mods that are actually DETRIMENTAL. With one wiper blade, you losing visibility in the rain, and I really don't see how it could be any more stylish than two blades. Please don't tell me you park your car with the wiper blade up.

Anyways, sorry to be a jerk but that's just kinda the mood I'm in right now.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The intake is enclosed in A PVC housing that is insulated with Heat Shield Dynomat. when the hood is closed the PVC hasa thick rubber lip that molds to the underside of the hood. So the only place the air can go is into the intake or out the escape hole (only 1/8 round) under the intake.

As for the Rice issue,Which makes me fell like i'm in High School again (Immature) In the summer I show the car 3-4 times a week at car shows. that is the only time I relocate the wiper. I also have Stupid Gay Neons and strobe Headlights on the car.
But the Judges go crazy for this stuff so thats why it is on there.

I have added another pic of the car with the front end and hood shaved.

isaacs93cavi

[ This Message was edited by: isaacs93cavi on 2001-10-29 10:24 ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts