J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Tuesday I was pulling out from the schools parking to goto lunch and was really close to the car next to me. Not thinking that if i turn where i usually do its going to hit the car next to me (a dodge shadow) I turned where I usually do and preceded to take the bumper off with my front fender.

The girls dad got to take it in to get the estimate of the damage today and called my dad to let him know what it was. I get home and my dad tells me its $2000 dollars. my insides just fell and I stood Awstruck for about a minute when my dad chuckles and then says not really. It turns out to be $0 I just took the cover off and so it snapped back on.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
npwinder said:
Last Tuesday I was pulling out from the schools parking to goto lunch and was really close to the car next to me. Not thinking that if i turn where i usually do its going to hit the car next to me (a dodge shadow) I turned where I usually do and preceded to take the bumper off with my front fender.

The girls dad got to take it in to get the estimate of the damage today and called my dad to let him know what it was. I get home and my dad tells me its $2000 dollars. my insides just fell and I stood Awstruck for about a minute when my dad chuckles and then says not really. It turns out to be $0 I just took the cover off and so it snapped back on.
thats funny :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Oh man now that is lucky! :eek:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
bumpin_z said:
hat reminds of those new "Subway" commercials where the guy says it's all right I had subway for lunch!
When he is washing the car in that commercial I noticed he is wearing a UK (university of kentucky) uniform, is this the same as when you saw it ?? i thought it kinda odd for them to choose UK and that they might have chosen a team from the state the commercial was shown in??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.