J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting about 4 grand in january and wanting to get a lil boom in my car. i dont want to go to turbo or sc cuz its too much work. so im thinking about n2o. the motors kinda old but in real good shape, i oil change and everything ontime. its pushing 127000 though so i know i cant go big like a 75 shooter or anything i was thinking a dry kit that goes on when i hit full thrttle maby a 50 shot. any info or ideas would help thanx~mr brandon

· Registered
42 Posts
You're going to have a lot of money left over after buying a Nitrous kit. I recommend NX systems. Just make sure that you get some kind of performance pistons so you don't blow anything up. I'd go ahead and use that money left over for some performance pistons or something of that sort.

· Registered
701 Posts
arkaine said:
You're going to have a lot of money left over after buying a Nitrous kit. I recommend NX systems. Just make sure that you get some kind of performance pistons so you don't blow anything up. I'd go ahead and use that money left over for some performance pistons or something of that sort.
you're not going to need "performance pistons" you should be able to handle a 50 shot with a stock set up.

Maybe a tune up, and some diffrent pulgs.

· Registered
1,724 Posts
88cavalierz24 said:
get the wet kit from nitrous express.
:pimp:

get the NX wet kit and a throttle activation switch! with the money thats left get a bottle heater then start building another engine on the side so that it will handle MORE NITROUS :evil: hehehe!

· Registered
2,318 Posts
High compression pistons, forged rods, and other various internals, a 100 shot of NX and you'll be happy....and still have a lot of money left over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.