J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow it was fuckin unreal!!! i know a guy from calgary and a bunch of other people from our alberta j-body forum. and a guy named paul has been workin on his 3rd gen cavi for a while. he finally put his supercharger in a couple weeks ago. it came out of a benz i believe...he had to do lots of custom work to get it to fit...and last night i finally got to see it in person...it is seriously...the best sound i've ever heard!! he has a nice body kit...rims...carbon fibre hood...everything! it is now my fav. cavi! theres a couple vids and pics of it...maybe i'll get them up later if i'm now lazy...wow it's amazing though!!! i want it!!

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
hey man, I think I know the guy your talking about. He is on jbody. he has a ton of pics & a few vids. looks like it worked really well.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well fine...i guess i could get unlazy and post some pics of his engine and such...so here you guys go...hehe

here's a pic of the intercooler

the motor itself

and you can see the SC tucked way in the bottom on this one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.