J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my buddy is parting out his 5sp z24 . ok he said he would sell me the hood front and rear bumpers the skirts and the trunck for 150-200 bucks. i thought that was one hell of a deal. i just need to know how this crap bolts up to my car. since it is a sunbird i was wondering what all would be needed in swapping over the bumpers and the side skirts. i dont think the hood or trunk will be a problem. and help would be greatly appreciated. i think he wants to sell the tranny but i dont want it so if anyone dose . give me an offer and i will ask him.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I don't think the bumpers will be too difficult. May have to put in some new holes but I think that that's about it, the truck I'm not too sure about and the hood should go right on without a problem. If I'm wrong on any of this i'm sure someone that knows will be able to help out more, good luck and sounds like you got a great deal.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
the bumpers will fit, the trunk should be a direct fit, youll need to swap the tail lights though. for the hood you may or may not have to swap out the latches to get it to close the right way.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i forgot to mention that it is a 92 and it is teal. as far as the tranny goes. i am not really sure. his electrical system caught on fire. i think he said like 300-500 for the tranny if he already hasnt sold it. i will get more info this w/e

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.