J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
I am just wondering if anybody would post their 2nd gen pictures up for my up coming website banner if you do decide to post it up and if I pick your 2nd gen picture you will get 10 dollar store credit. so start posting your 2nd gen car. Thanks

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
was this the website that hasn't been in use for a while? I seen it was a subsidary for JBP and clicked on it and nothing was avalible? tried to email but got a returned email saing it wasn't a valid email address or some crap.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys sorry I am currently moving kustomjs.com from Microsoft office live to my new register godaddy so when this transfer is complete when you type in kustomjs.com it will go to kustomjs.net instead and also right now on kustomjs.net I am still doing the online shopping cart. so its going to take little bit of time to get it up and going so if anybody needs anything please send a email to [email protected]. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.