J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate kids without a license... Its totaled... I cant believe it... BUT!!! I have a new one lined up.... Vert 5 speed... But still a 2.0... oh well...

·
Registered
70 Posts
whats up with the sunbird accidents as of late? mine now you'rs :( not good mine goes in today for the work i can't do so tomorrow the 15th the car will be back to lookin like it she as i once was told (DUDE YOU'R CAR LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO DO A DRIVE BY) it will be back to drive by able 8)

i forgot to menchion the other day on my car when they measured the windows they were 3% 8) BUT BEFORE I GET CRITAZIZED THE DRIVER WINDOW WAS <SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="red">DOWN </COLOR></SIZE>AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was just cruisin along and I had a green light and this kid pulls out in front of me and all I had was about 10ft to stop... Well I smacked him goin about 40mph, my buddy hit the windshield, my PREGNANT fiance was in the back( my buddy is a BIG boy) she hit his seat. The cops took him to jail... Now I am goin to take them to small claims court because their insurance company only wants to give me $1,000 if they keep the car, and $900 if I keep it... I think its worth more than that.... What do you guys think

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
z-bird93 said:
I was just cruisin along and I had a green light and this kid pulls out in front of me and all I had was about 10ft to stop... Well I smacked him goin about 40mph, my buddy hit the windshield, my PREGNANT fiance was in the back( my buddy is a BIG boy) she hit his seat. The cops took him to jail... Now I am goin to take them to small claims court because their insurance company only wants to give me $1,000 if they keep the car, and $900 if I keep it... I think its worth more than that.... What do you guys think
yea man sue to the bastards :guns:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
mrjackson2000 said:
make sure your girl gets checked out, you should be able to get med bills payed for too
Yeah that would be the major concern right there more then the car. If the child is injured in anyway after birth take him to court again... I hope every thing terns out ok.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhh we done told the insurance company that she aint settling till after the baby is born....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.