J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
you understand that this will get moved by ami... right...

i'm starting to wonder about the iq level of serge :p . ami has told you a couple of times that these go in general auto :wink:

Question: Do you smoke pot? Cause a lot of pot heads can't remember anything. Just ask ninteyone :lol:

Sorry feeling mean today :)

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
girlracer said:

i'm starting to wonder about the iq level of serge :p . ami has told you a couple of times that these go in general auto :wink:

Question: Do you smoke pot? Cause a lot of pot heads can't remember anything. Just ask ninteyone :lol:

With regards to your post

Yes I am fully aware that this post will be moved.
As far as my IQ goes I was on the Deans List for all 4 years that I went to Mcmaster University, and received a scholarship for academics.
Now do I smoke pot? Hate to tell you but I don't i haven't toked in over 2 years.

·
Registered
701 Posts
serge_o said:
girlracer said:

With regards to your post

Yes I am fully aware that this post will be moved.
As far as my IQ goes I was on the Deans List for all 4 years that I went to Mcmaster University, and received a scholarship for academics.
Now do I smoke pot? Hate to tell you but I don't i haven't toked in over 2 years.
since when did a high IG have anything to do with common sence? :wink: .

yeah that car is gay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.