J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I would do a hostile takeover of Honda Motor Co. Then I would probably change some of the models to look more like I think they should. What would you guys and gals do??? :pimp:

Honda Motor Co. -- a division of General Motors. :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Naw. it's all in what sells Not what it looks like. And Honda's goofy ass shit is selling like hotcakes hence making me millions of $$. It's just business and in business it's all about the Benjamin's :pimp: if it were me I'd change the GM stuff to start looking like Honda............ Oh wait it's already happening :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
how come no one said this yet????? IMMEDIATELETLY START ON REPRODUCTION OF THE 1990 CAVALIER z24, WITH MANY CHANGES OF COURSE... TO NAME A FEW... POWER MOONROOF, 3800 SUPERCHARGED MOTOR (LIKE THE GRAND PRIX), LOWERED SPORT SUSPENSION, LEATHER INT, NICER RIMS, I WOULD LEAVE THE BODY THE SAME EXCEPT MAYBE REINFORCE THE REAR WHEEL WELLS AND ROCKER PANELS

COULD YOU IMAGINE............ :eek: :eek: :eek: :moon:

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
90redz24 said:
how come no one said this yet????? IMMEDIATELETLY START ON REPRODUCTION OF THE 1990 CAVALIER z24, WITH MANY CHANGES OF COURSE... TO NAME A FEW... POWER MOONROOF, 3800 SUPERCHARGED MOTOR (LIKE THE GRAND PRIX), LOWERED SPORT SUSPENSION, LEATHER INT, NICER RIMS, I WOULD LEAVE THE BODY THE SAME EXCEPT MAYBE REINFORCE THE REAR WHEEL WELLS AND ROCKER PANELS

COULD YOU IMAGINE............ :eek: :eek: :eek: :moon:
I could Imagine GM going out of business.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'd sell it and immediately retire somewhere and just turn burl on my lathe, find a woman to fall in love with, and eat cheese.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Lets see.... Does GM own Nissan? If they didn't I would buy it, and ship in Skylines. I don't like the fact that they ship it here and then rebadge it as an infinity and kill the body lines. So I would start production of it here in the US as it was in Japan.

I would then get a sporty edition of the Fronteir, lower it, smack on a different body kit, extend the wheel base, and come stock with chrome rims and call it a street fontier or something.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'd personally slap the mothers of the people that designed and decided to release the Aztek, SSR, and that hideous SS concept car. I'd also slap the person that deisgned the new Malibu. Slap the person that thought of putting a SC 3800 motor into an Impala and call it an SS. I'd bring back the Typhoon and Syclone. Also make a truck actually worthy to wear the SS name and take on the Lightning. I'd bring back the Caprice to make sales in police vehicles. Bring over the Lumina SS as a 2-door and make it a sister of the GTO and call it a Chevelle. Smack the person that cancelled the Impala SS, then remodel it into a 2-door option. Smack the person that came up with the Buick GNX concept car [the fwd concept car]. Smack the person that cancelled the Fiero [it had a lot of potential].

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
90tgp said:
I'd personally slap the mothers of the people that designed and decided to release the Aztek, SSR, and that hideous SS concept car. I'd also slap the person that deisgned the new Malibu. Slap the person that thought of putting a SC 3800 motor into an Impala and call it an SS. I'd bring back the Typhoon and Syclone. Also make a truck actually worthy to wear the SS name and take on the Lightning. I'd bring back the Caprice to make sales in police vehicles. Bring over the Lumina SS as a 2-door and make it a sister of the GTO and call it a Chevelle. Smack the person that cancelled the Impala SS, then remodel it into a 2-door option. Smack the person that came up with the Buick GNX concept car [the fwd concept car]. Smack the person that cancelled the Fiero [it had a lot of potential].
DAMN....your hand is gonna be REALLY sore :p

i kinda like the SSR tho 8)

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
mjh215 said:
I'd sell it and immediately retire somewhere and just turn burl on my lathe, find a woman to fall in love with, and eat cheese.
cheese makes me poo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.