J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my last post on the boards. I bought a new car last week ('97 miata) and will be selling the cavy before long (probably to my roomate). So, nice knowing you guys. If you see a black miata waving at your some day it's probably me.

Noah.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
dont go anywhere b/c you dont have a cavy. :guns: retain your knowledge on what you know a/b them & stick around to help out others! jex (meagainsttheworld) got a supra over 3 months ago & still sticks around! :wink:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I am going to answer some of the ?'s for him.
1) Yes, he is a small scrawny bastard! He hungout with me more then once and he came over just before he left for North Carolina

2)Yes, he is looking at getting into Auto X more. He found that the cavi didnt do as well as he like and the Miata he said handled like it was on rails.

3)He said he wanted to find a turbo Miata or atleast do it after he got it so I imagine it is or will be a turb soon.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bumpin_z said:
I am going to answer some of the ?'s for him.
1) Yes, he is a small scrawny bastard! He hungout with me more then once and he came over just before he left for North Carolina

2)Yes, he is looking at getting into Auto X more. He found that the cavi didnt do as well as he like and the Miata he said handled like it was on rails.

3)He said he wanted to find a turbo Miata or atleast do it after he got it so I imagine it is or will be a turb soon.
You were close.... It's SOUTH Carolina ;) Yes I'm a scrawny bastard (5' 11" @ 145 lbs)... This car doesn't quite handle like it's on rail yet... the tires that are on it such shit, I'm burning them off fast getting used to drift again, so the next set will be better. This one isn't turbo... and won't be. At least till I pay it off ;) I'll still pop my head in now and then and check up on you folks... I'll probably still show up at an event someday too. I still have a thing for the 2nd gens, they just don't fit my driving style at this point. I've been getting a little to used to the formula car (500lbs and 100 bwHP).

Later Folks.
Noah.

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Maybe I'll see you on the NC/SC autox courses. :) I might get in one more race this year with Triad Sports Car Club, then likely start off next year's events with Highlands SCC.

If you see a red Sunbird, say howdy. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.