J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,490 Posts
LOL at the cgi

I wouldnt be suprised to see a cavalier actually live through all that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,105 Posts
That's what happens when you don't register to v6z24.com. Moonwell will getcha! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,820 Posts
...talk about durable !! guess what i'm doing this winter !!!! snow drift driving !!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,622 Posts
ya, thats got canadian made for tv movie written all over it lol :lol:

i like when it went out on the ice... nice um... graphics

***DISCLAIMER***

the above mentioned statements were JOKES!!!!! you were meant to laugh at them, and not take offense.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,105 Posts
sleeper said:
ya, thats got canadian made for tv movie written all over it lol :lol:

i like when it went out on the ice... nice um... graphics

***DISCLAIMER***

the above mentioned statements were JOKES!!!!! you were meant to laugh at them, and not take offense.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...that was way better than any movie Canada could make. Think before you make such rash comments about us Canadians up here! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,622 Posts
eastcoaster said:
sleeper said:
ya, thats got canadian made for tv movie written all over it lol :lol:

i like when it went out on the ice... nice um... graphics

***DISCLAIMER***

the above mentioned statements were JOKES!!!!! you were meant to laugh at them, and not take offense.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...that was way better than any movie Canada could make. Think before you make such rash comments about us Canadians up here! :lol:
true, it did have some kind of computer generated graphics, you guys are still using the old 50's style almost cartoon graphics over live action film correct?

i see that this was a budget flick also, thats why it used a sedan cavalier and some old shatty charger/satelite
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,105 Posts
sleeper said:
eastcoaster said:
sleeper said:
ya, thats got canadian made for tv movie written all over it lol :lol:

i like when it went out on the ice... nice um... graphics

***DISCLAIMER***

the above mentioned statements were JOKES!!!!! you were meant to laugh at them, and not take offense.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...that was way better than any movie Canada could make. Think before you make such rash comments about us Canadians up here! :lol:
true, it did have some kind of computer generated graphics, you guys are still using the old 50's style almost cartoon graphics over live action film correct?

i see that this was a budget flick also, thats why it used a sedan cavalier and some old shatty charger/satelite
'

We don't even have that up here in our igloos. Where the hell would you plug it into the wall? The only reason why I can type messages on this forum using the internet is due to the fact that I have an old hubcap, a popsicle stick, and that I am hiiiigh on PCP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,668 Posts
yea that isnt a charger dash ,my dad has a 71 charger right now , 4 speed, and the dash looks nothing like that, in fact in a few scenes , it looks like a t-bird dashboard or a old cougar, definitley not mopar though!! :evil:

EDIT!!., in looking closer and pausing the video, in the quick scene where they show the dahsboard, at 1:05 into the movie, its a monte carlo or old chevelle dashboard :lol: wow i have to much time lol :roll:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top