J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From now on, you must be a registered user to post in the J-body sections of this forum. If you havnt registered for an account on the messageboard, but you HAVE registered your car in my registry, your username and password will be the same as that of your registry account. If you already had an account with the messageboard, your login info is not changed. If you register your car in the registry from now on, you will automatically be registered with the messageboard with the same log and pass. If you change your password in the registry, that change will not be reflected in the messageboard, and vice versa, so if you change one of your passwords, your 2 passes will no longer be the same, unless you change them both...I may change this so that it changes both of them if i get around to it Anyway, this is just an FYI to let everyone know what is going on.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
sounds cool moonman

:p .....i dug this up from over 2 years ago....just to see if i piss someone off :lol: MUuuuhahahahaha :p 8) :pimp: :wink:

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
I think you will, and I was wondering what was going on. :-?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
oooooooo this is a good one, in before this big ass lock

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
haha that's old school...at first i was confused haha

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
hahah I didn't look at the date...I was all confused-like....."I don't remember ever having seperate passwords....wtf?" :lol:

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
Wow, 8 hours and it's still not locked, confused teh hell out of everyone though. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.