J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
You know I posted about my tach a few months ago. I just went out and bought one that changed colors and stuff and installed it in about 30 minutes. Very easy as long as you have the instructions. I already had a tach wired into my digital cluster so I just found the white wire coming from my ecm and hooked up the rest according to the instructions. :D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
jonbsosexy said:
brothainchrist06 said:
I got one if you want one for real cheap. I'll give it to you for like 20 bux plus shipping. Let me know. It's sunpro II by the way
Hey that would be great! How much would it be to ship it to Louisiana?
This one too.

:roll:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
psquare75 said:
jonbsosexy said:
I just hate how my car didn't come with one!
Is it hard or is it pretty simple? I'm thinking of picking one up soon.
There. I fixed that for you.
this isnt no english paper i have to write, im done wit school

its juz like IM's and text, i dont need to spell out the whole word for someone to understand wat im sayin

bein proper has its place, a resume, a job application, a report..etc..then yea

but on forums, chats, im's , text..etc...i dont think so

so get off my case and find something better

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
jonbsosexy said:
psquare75 said:
jonbsosexy said:

its juz like IM's and text, i dont need to spell out the whole word for someone to understand wat im sayin

I don't think he will be the only one "bashing" you for how you type, if you keep it up I know of a few other members that will end up "bashing" you. Is it really that hard to type out every word correctly?

side note: Welcome to v6, pull up a chair and enjoy. 8)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
88cavalierz24 said:
jonbsosexy said:
psquare75 said:
jonbsosexy said:

I don't think he will be the only one "bashing" you for how you type, if you keep it up I know of a few other members that will end up "bashing" you. Is it really that hard to type out every word correctly?

side note: Welcome to v6, pull up a chair and enjoy. 8)
im juz sayin i came here to get advice and help on things dealing with my car, does it even matter how i type?

why even make a post on mine about my spellin and not even offer advice on wat im posting about

and like i sed, typing correctly has its place...everyone has their own style of typing and spelling words wen it comes to forums, chatrooms, IM's...etc

and if he was playin than i might have taken it the wrong way...cant really tell online~!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hey man, I'm here trying to help out. I would like to offer you that tach. PM me with your information and I'll give you mine. Sorry about those guys. They like to hound guys a lot. It would just be way easier if people on here would just let things go.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brothainchrist06 said:
Hey man, I'm here trying to help out. I would like to offer you that tach. PM me with your information and I'll give you mine. Sorry about those guys. They like to hound guys a lot. It would just be way easier if people on here would just let things go.
i PMed u, thanx!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.