J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To put like a 5.0L mustang engine into our cars?? Or even like something bigger then 3400 or 3800?? Im just curious....anybody know...or have tried

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
yea there's people that have put in 350's and bigger. It just all depends on how much money you have and how far your willing to go. I don't think anything bigger than the 3x00 engine will go in without some serious modifications though. But it has most definatly been done before.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Will this fit in a cavalier?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
jakerooni said:
should... Might not be able to close the hood or have the front tires actually touch the ground... But other than that looks like a drop in project LOL
oh tires lifting wouldnt be a problem. that motor weighs around 900lb's dry hahah.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
benz88 said:
jakerooni said:
should... Might not be able to close the hood or have the front tires actually touch the ground... But other than that looks like a drop in project LOL
oh tires lifting wouldnt be a problem. that motor weighs around 900lb's dry hahah.
:pimp:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
You might as well put in one of these....

A v8 swap more than likely also consist of a rwd conversion. If you're going through all the trouble, you might as well put a good engine in there. Maybe a ls1, built sbc, or bbc.

:wink:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
and what's wrong with a 5.0ho other than the car would be a mut! My stock 5.0ho that was in my capri ate 350 cameros but now i got a 351 ho and that a whole other beast I just look at 350 cameros and laugh like they're rice burners or something now! Oh and both motors love 7000 rpm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.