J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey moon i was looking at the pics of the 2000 j-body bash and i want to go....do you know when the next one is and where ..is it always in ohio or different places and do you register your car or pay a fee to get your car in i want to bring mine but i just want to know are all the j-bodys hooked up cause mine is nice but i dont have alot of motor work done but i want to race it but dont want to look like a fool...if you or anyone else could give me a answer i would like that very much

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
http://bash.j-body.org
all the info you need is there.
It is Aug 10-12 in Lordstown, OH again.
It was a pretty good time, but I don't think I am going to be able to make it this year....stupid work!
There are lots of heavily modified cars, as well as stock cars. Last year, there weren't very many 2nd gens there (maybe 8 max), and my car ended up running the fastest of the 2nd gens at the strip.
You don't need to worry about looking like a fool

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for the info.i have 3rd generation cav so i think iam gonna go does anyone know how far it is from detroit hours or miles...i want to go but it depends on work to but i think i can get it off if i go ill let ya know how it was and how i did and it is good to know i wont look stupid but i do want some ideas for some future mods so it will be cool to check out the other cars....later boys ill let people know im from your site moon so maybe ill see some other people from here

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey misnblu i think there are gona b at least 3 1st gens and im working on one more hows that for an improvement over last years 1 that i know of. Next year im hoping to see your 86 there btw im gona b there:)

No Sig right now got a virus im rebuilding
Badz24

·
Registered
415 Posts
No, you wont see my 86 there, but the 97z will be there proud and strong. I wish I could go this year, but I cant. Ive dumped too much money into the 97 for next year. Its coming along and Im wishing everyone that goes to be safe and have the best times of your life. This is something you ppl will remember for the rest of your lives. Ill be there next year.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Bah, I wish I could make it, but a trip to Ohio from Massachusetts is rather a pain. That, and I need a little more time to fix up the poor '92. She needs a little sanding, Bondo, and a coat of paint. I hope to make the next one, though.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Heh, I'm just starting a job, and I'm taking that 8th off for Ozzfest. I doubt they'd care for me missing almost a solid week. I almost have the rust off, though! I'm sanding it down and putting the final primer coats today. As for paint, I'll do the best I can do for a fade job until I can afford an entire new coat. I'm going to do my best to make it in '02, and by then I hope more of you guys will be making the trip with me, near and far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts