J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered anything from this website: http://www.jbodyperformance.com/

I've never ordered stuff on the Internet before. I am worried about getting screwed. Let me know if you have ordered over the net and either been satisfied or screwed. Thanx!

(I guess that since the phone number is there that I could always order it over the phone, eh?)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hi there,

jbodyperformance.com is my business and hobby. I really find that there is a lack of performance parts for the 2nd gens, so I whipped together the business together.

Give me a call and ask for Mev. I'll try to hook you up as best as I can. My number is on the website.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Dallion,

Around how much are those motor mounts gonna be? Also, do you have any pics of your cold air intake. Is it like Moon's?

You've got a very sweet car by the way.

I figured I should post my question here instead of e-mailing you privately, because other people may benefit from this info.

Later.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The front mount is going to be more expensive than the rear mount due to its complexity. I'm sure the Front will not cost more than $200 and the rear obviously less than that.

The pictures of the intake are on the jbodyperformance.com website. just click on the pictures section from the left-hand frame.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Holy shit...get a supercharger or a turbocharger on top of that and you'll have like 300 HP. Hey I have an idea, wanna trade cars!?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm still thinking about it 8)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Dallion,

What would it cost me to do the same thing you did to your engine but to a 2.8L just curious cause i'm still trying to decide what to do . To rebuild my 2.8L or do i pick up a 3.1L and rebuild it, i don't know yet. but either way what would it cost me say i send it to you or bring it to you?
and if i would do it? 8) 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts