J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On November 2nd and 5th we have a bunch of guys going to the track with us. Racewaypark in Englishtown, if anyone would be interested in showing up or meeting before that would be sweet. You dont have to race you can just watch lol. Track usually opens around 5-5:30 and doesnt end until like 12, mostly only get 3 runs in. I figure it would be cool to see if anyone wants to go from here and have a little meet. Be cool to meet some more people. So far we have Me, 91BerettaGt, Shaughn, Dave, Billy, My dad and i think some more people wanting to go. If you can make it come by, post a reply if u think u can go.

http://www.racewaypark.com

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i may or may not be able to make it, depending on the car i need to start doing some work on it.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
We are Definately going Sunday November 2nd... and November 5th

The list is as follows...

1.)Me... (rob) w/ Billy (no car)
2.)Joe (88CavalierZ24)
3.)Dave (stupid ass mr2).. ::coughs, IMPORTS SUCK ::coughs again... lol
4.)Shaughn (maybe... another stupid ass mr2)
5.)John (in his friends supra and/or his explorer)

Anyone else please feel free to add yourself to this list. We'd really like to meet some of the people who make the smart ass remarks about my stupidity... lol

November 2nd and 5th 2003 @ Racewaypark... Directions can be found at...

http://www.racewaypark.com/main/directions.htm

We are more toward Wednesday and that following Friday the 7th because Sunday has Elimations... (more runs available on nights w/o elimations)

Sunday :
11/02 Street Wars Challenge 4. All Street Muffled Detroit vs. Import Battle. All cars must be streetable, have DOT tires and meet noise regulations. Open 9AM. Eliminations 1PM.

Wednesday : 11/05 Unmuffled and Muffled Time Trials.

Friday :
11/07 Street Night - Muffled Time Trials + $20 Gamblers. Street muffled vehicles only.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
well i was going to come up on sunday but if you can get more runs in on friday ill prolly come up on that day. what time do they start of friday and how much does it cost. im def going to come over one of the days that you go just not sure if if its gunna be Sun. or Fri.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i may be able to go, depending on when i garage my car

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I might be able to make it. Ill bring my gc and see what kind of time slips she gets . :p :wink:

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I'd like to go, but not alone. I hafta see who I can tag along with me and how long the drive is for me. Jersey usually takes about 2.5 hours to get to from my house. If the drive isn't much more than that, I'd be willing to go.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
markeem you should bring the z also this way youll be able to get home after the gc explode this way i dont have to drive you ;)

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
The only day I could come would be friday the 7th, and I'm not even sure about that... I wish I could get the hitch on my Durango by then. I'd really like to see what both of my vehicles can do!!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I'd really like everyone to try to make the trip if they can, if not well then I dont' know what to say, lol :guns: ... I guess I'll live, But the more the better due to the obnoxious jokes I get when I'm around a bunch of Z06's... :cry:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
well i can come either the wed. or fri., which day are more people gunna go? what exactly are gamblers, i dont really understand what it says.

well, i guess i can only go on Wed the 5th because im leaving for tennessee on the 6th.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Honestly, I don't know. Lol, I'm just gonna be there for the Muffled Time Trials, so it doesn't really phase me...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.