J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im on my way to get chinese food, and i do so, on the way back home, i speed pass this chrysler car sebring i believe it looked like, its dark out, 8:30 eastern, im in maryland. anyways, he speeds up behind me but ends up being a puss and not racing, i done missed my street about a half mile back seeing if he wanted to race, so i make a u-turn and come up behind this vr6, i pass him in high rpms to see if he will bite and race me. we come up where two lanes merges into 1 on college parkway, right next to Anne Arndel Community College, best CC in nation i think they said, if you wanna check out wherre i raced. anyways he floors it, and i have the clutch in with it in third gear going about 50 just in case he floored it, so i let out the clutch and i pulled just in front of him as the lanes merged into 1, he gunned it to about a half car length in front of me, and i passed him. GO MY CAVI, i have had my friend talking so much shit to me saying i would never stay with a vr6, well now i can shit on him! It was a gsi by the way. Im so happy cause i thought i was gonna get my ass raped!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not positive that it was, cause he was behind me a little when he took off, so im not sure if he downshifted or if it was the auto just downshifting itself, couldnt tell you, but it was fixed up, and im sure it was a kid who knew what he was buying so it was probally a manual

G

·
You sure it was vr6? Just seems funny to me since I've seen one go all out on a integgy gsr. Eh, anyway man, nice one, have to take your word for it :D. If I'm thinking right, they have between 170-185HP and 170+Troque, course it depends on the years.

·
Premium Member
11,738 Posts
<SIZE size="200">PM's ARE GREAT!</SIZE> :wink:
Keep posting all these races and you'll top me in posting in the racing forum...lol I only have 1,880 or so posts here :p

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
now that i think about it, im pretty positive it was a gti gulf, because its rearend looked like a gulf, anyways i beat him, but yesterday i raced my friends friends fixed up vr6 jetta, and i beat him off the line and stayed in front by a half car til midway through 3rd gear, he steadily pulled on me, and passed me as we banged into 4th, i believe his gears are longer too, so he was still in 3rd pulling.... :guns:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.