J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, heres the shape my car is in. After this I put it in storage in my friends garage until we can get time to work on it.

I'm pretty unhappy with the shape its in right now, but I just wanted to take pics for the hell of it.

right now it has a dented fender
broken corner light
the BMW lights need either aligned or scrapped once I find stocks ones again
and lots of running issues which will be taken care of ASAP

I need a new camera too, sorry for the shitty pic quality
on to the pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
srry to hear about your car man. If yur gonna just scrap the lights i'll send ya a bit for them and pay shipping!! let me kno what u wanna do and i'll pm ya my postal code, would western union be effective mode of payment?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hpjunkie said:
srry to hear about your car man. If yur gonna just scrap the lights i'll send ya a bit for them and pay shipping!! let me kno what u wanna do and i'll pm ya my postal code, would western union be effective mode of payment?
I'm not going to be touching them for a long time, I'll let you know when I figure it out

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
cavdaddy05 said:
hpjunkie said:
I'm not going to be touching them for a long time, I'll let you know when I figure it out
that's cool thanks man!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.