J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys one of my beretta gtu wheels got bent in my accidnet and i can't find one anywhere i love the wheels as they make the car so if some body has one that i could buy that would be great if not i'll have to sell them to somebody and let them replace the bent or or maybe have it straightened anyways thanxs for any help

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Try pming Dave or V6bluebird they have a yard close to them with stuff like that. Lots of the rare Beretta's, they had a post a while back with pic's of a gtu and others in the yard. So give those guys a shout unless shipping is a issue :-? :wink:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a full set of 5 for sale. (full size spare) but I'd rather not seperate.

Keep in mind the wheels are directional so you need to know if you need a left or right wheel.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i need the passenger side one on the rear that is in my sig and i realy only need one wheel if u have a set of 5

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes they are i never realized till the accident but with the tires already on which are direction and going backwards to the rims i'll leave them

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
booboo said:
yes they are i never realized till the accident but with the tires already on which are direction and going backwards to the rims i'll leave them
lol ok just making sure im not crazy because ive seen a few rettas with the indy rims facing the "wrong" way as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.