J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCR Cruise night will be on Aug 15th @ Down the Hatch

This is a unoffical thread. I'll post a official thread towards the end of July with the cruise map and stuff.

Last year we had over 100 cars and it was a blast!

The Garage fell through as a repeat location. They were willing to do it again, but were aprensive. They were upset with the trash which I can understand, but were also upset with the fact that the trash was like McDonalds sacks and stuff so they thought it was wrong of people not to eat at The Garage. I said I have no controll over that. Then she said she can't do the wing special for us becuase last time we had too many people and it was a mess. I would think they' want lots of people? So I said we'd have to pass if they couldn't give us a wing special, and that was that.

So I called DTH and the lady manager/owner seemed excited about the whole thing. She said she's going to crunch the numbers and call me back on Tuesday about a wing price. She thinks 40 cents each. Not 30 cents like they do on tuesdays just cause they take a loss on those and make it up on drinks. So thats still pretty good. And she was cool with over 100 cars in there parking lot and us haning out till 10 or so. I told her we'd be out of the restuarant by 9 since minors can't be in there after that.

So we'll meet at DTH between 6:30-7:00. Eat and then just hang in the parking lot BS'ing. Start the cruise at 10:00 and probably do 1 1/2 - 2 laps depending on where we want to end up for post cruise activities. Cruise will last at least 1 1/2 hour or so.

DTH is located on west Superior st. You just keep going west past 1st st untill the street turns north and its on the left hand side with alot of other businesses. Parking can overflow into all the other parking lots that are there.

One thing I would really really appreciate is a couple voulenteers to stay behind and pick up trash after we leave so we will be asked back next year and show we are respectfull.

Cliffs: Mark your callender. Aug 15th for SCR Cruise Night. 7:00 @ Down the Hatch for wings. 10:00 the cruise will start.

route linky

<LINK_TEXT text="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 14548&z=11">http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110323177648354043249.0004530869156c1cae02d&ll=40.849138,-96.60759&spn=0.35475,0.614548&z=11</LINK_TEXT>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.