J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, i wasted a a b18c vtac swapped acura gsr, off the line we were together off the dig, then i hit 2nd and just pulled on him good. by the time i let off, over 100, i had a solid 3-4 cars on him.

another, beat a 2nd gen dsm talon, turbo, fwd auto. he said he was putting down like 197hp. i got him out of the hole real good, and won by about 3 cars.

turbo miata, these are a rwd car. he smoked me on the dig, but i caught up and by the time i hit 3rd i was running past him good and won by about 3 cars again. he was turbo'd, dont know what kinda boost though, w/methanol injection.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
rsisbetter said:
ok, now how do i do that? :lol: i cant figure it out.
Alright. Here it goes....

Go to the top right "Registry Log-in" login there.

Go to "Update you registry entry"

Click "Update" next to the title of your vehicle

And then waaalaa. Change all the stuff you want.

Then click "Update" and its done.

Hope that works for you!!

BTW nice kills.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
whitelightning2 said:
david_315 said:
yua how fast is this fast car what do you run in the 1/4 high 13s?
stock 3400 5 speed should run mid to high 14's
to me it sounds like bull shit with that DSM and turbo miata. they should be low 14 or high 13s. but thats just me. that GSR you beat i dont know. that would be a close race.

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
*Nods and smiles*

Good job, but keep it on the track. Don't need to look up and see some barely puberty cleared 16 year old coming up on my grill with some POS vtak, because he's street racing guys with 3400s..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
do i need to take a damn camera with me? wtf? like dave said, stock 3400 5spd. well, 1st my cav weighs 2450, and 2nd, i got some bolt-on's plus lsd insert. :moon: i thought we were on the same team here, :roll:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
my car weights in at 2790lbs with myself in the car and half a tank of fuel. take me out thats 2580lbs full interiour, NO power options.

you must have done some serious weight reduction there to loose over 150lbs.

maybe you should check the rockers :lol:

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
treeZ24 said:
my car weights in at 2790lbs with myself in the car and half a tank of fuel. take me out thats 2580lbs full interiour, NO power options.

you must have done some serious weight reduction there to loose over 150lbs.

maybe you should check the rockers :lol:
rustduction :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.