J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of things that need to sell soon to make room for winter storage.

4 16 inch Eagle Alloys 196 rims w/205/40/16 Dunlop qualifier GTS rubber
$1000

90 Grand Am Gt Front Seats, fit any J ,Gray 175 for the pair

3 Beretta rims and 4 Hercules Tire 205/40/16 (2 are perfect and 2 are not but selling as a bundle for 650 or i can separate if need be

4 Winter tires mounted on aluminium rims painted black - 200

5 Speed Tranny for 88-89 2.8 z24 - 150

Black 88 z24 dash - 100 (various other black parts as well enough to do whole car with the exception of the centre console)

Nearly complete ram air Z24 hood - email me for pics and price

original 88 tape deck (acdelco)

Red Trunk lid for 88 z24 with rack - 75

Tail lights for 88 z24 full assembly - 75

inner tails for sunbird uncracked - 30

headlights and assembly including inner turn signals - 150 (lenses are unbroken)

Passenger headlight unbroken - 50
extra inner turn signals - 5 a piece

Black sunbird door pads and armrests - 100 (power doorlocks and windows switches

Stock shifter boot - 5

All prices can be negotiated and shipping can be arranged

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The panels are from a sunbird with power locks and windows. I will look up the shipping but i will need a postal code from ya.

I have the shifter the cables and the tranny the clutch pedal itself is gone though

·
Registered
84 Posts
what do you have as far as black interior? i wanna do a swap from gray to black, so far i have a dash. i mainly need the plastic parts, complete seat belts, dont need seats, possibly the carpet, and who knows what else. let me know what you ahve and i may just take it all.
thanks, samantha

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have everything except the seats and centre console, i do have the bottom bit of the centre console but not the part you actually put your arm on just the carpeted part.

I am working on pics of the hood i thought i had some on my computer but i can't find them, should take me long to get a few

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.