J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I talked to one of the local shops today.

Here are the prices, which include a couple extra bucks to help out with the site. You can feel free to pay extra if you wish to make more of a donation to the site

Small Logo: approx 6" x 1 7/8" - $6.00
Large Logo: approx 30" x 9" - $26.00

I can get them in any basicically color. It will be extra if you want something funky like reflective or glittery vinyl.

I am not sure about shipping, but it shouldn't be much.

This is what I need you guys to do. Post a reply in this thread indicating what you want, how many, what color, etc. Once I get in quite a few requests, I will go down to the shop and get some made up, including a bunch of extras to sell in the future. By that time, I will have set up an order form on the site, where you can place your official order. You will be able to pay with paypal, or check/money order.

So reply to this message, so I can see for sure how much initial interest we have!
The Logo design is below

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah thanks moon for doin this its saves everybody alotta time..

i'll take 1 silver small logo
i will prolly send tha money snail mail

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would like one but have exact option details and if there could be a transparency backing so only the letters would show.
Thanks
Static

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There will be no backing on the logo at all. It will just be the letters, in whatever color you want. So, the black in the picture above, can be whatever color you want, while the white will be replaced with whatever color the surface you mount it to is...

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey man good looking stickers.

I'll take 2 small blue ones.

sorry man snail mail for me too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im going to have to take

1= large sticker in red
1= small sticker in red

i will be sending money snail mail also

good idea nanner. sorry had to give props to myself.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I want to buy one or two small ones in silver, but if i put them on a tinted window will that harm the tint? if it will i will just put it on the windshield or something.

·
Registered
202 Posts
these sticker will go on the outside of the window, tint usually goes on the inside (okay maybe always on the inside) so wont harm it at all.

·
Registered
346 Posts
hey moon

im gonna go with the small decal in white.....im gonna send it through mail also

kevin (pinball)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I would take one small one in white.
I would be paying with money order, or COD if possible.

THanks;
John

·
Registered
34 Posts
would those stickers work on my back window? Its a convertible, and its that flexible plastic stuff. And would it being bent and stuff when i put the top down ruin it? If it will work ok then i would really like one.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will probably go in and get some made up this friday. Then I will put up an official order form where you can place your order. The stickers will be sent out as soon as I get them from the vinyl shop, and as soon as I have received your payment.

·
Registered
222 Posts
hey Moon i'll take 2 6" in white and i'll send the money order via Purolator , let me know and it could b there the next day.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts