J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright heres the deal guys, because i feel that this is the best z24 site on the web, and im sure many of you will agree, we need to have something that makes the members of this site stand out. how about a cool logo or sticker for the back window of our z's. just a thought. reply with any good ideas for a design or just to tell me this is a lame idea......

nanner

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well for this to happen i need for you guys, the members, to give your ideas. reply with any designs or any good ideas. then a decision will be made.

nanner

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Well, since it would be for this site it would make sense to use the V6Z24.com logo that I have on the site.

The logo could be applied as in the post below. Colors of course could be modified to suit. We would probably need to get quite a few people commited to buying these before they were made.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I think that a logo would be a great idea but is there any chance we could have one that would look good for us Rally Sport owners.

Don't forget about us!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not bashing on the logo of the site MOON but i was figuring we let members of the site give there ideas, you never know some of them might be able to actually draw the site logo in a batter way. just figuring we should let everyone put in there ideas and then decide. as for ordering the sticker i know i would, and im sure if you post something about it on the front page almost all members would order one

nanner

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
No offence or anything, but that logo is a little plain.. the one at the top of the pages looks a little better. So if you planned on useing that logo it would neeed some better colour schemes. That is if it's going to be colour (I assume it is)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think the design Moon's V6 Z24 sign is alright...but let's not just jump to it...let's see what else we can do. The Z24 that's on the 3rd brake light template looks good...but's let's get some ideas first.

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Here is a more interesting design of the logo I had. I added the word "member" to the top. Shown in black and white...

·
Registered
679 Posts
count me in.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats alot better moon. is anyone els going to post any designs? i would but i cant draw worth shit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
that's a cool z24 logo, i'd put it on my car ASAP. be cool if we could get it clear, i'm not sure on costs, what ever moon wants

peace

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
If what you mean by clear, is no background, that is how it will be. It will be cut out vinyl, there won't be any background, so the background color will be the color of whatever surface you put it on. There won't be a rectangular border around the logo.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I decided to try and mix up a good logo. I will be making severl logos and encourage others to do the same, so we have a lot to choose from.

http://www.v6z24.com/pictures/users/johnyg/logo1.jpg</URL>" width="304" height="62">

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
let me strighten somehting out, I didn;t say moons site wansn't a good layout (I hope i read the reply right)

Anyways that new logo looks awesome. I'd prefer the White on the black background (or better yet, White with No Background (it's look great on a tinted window.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Here's my 2 sence.

I think the White on black would look better if the rim on the logo was also White (instead of a complete opposite of the other logo.) Here's my idea.

tell me what you think.

xX That's What I'm Talkin' about Xx

[ This Message was edited by: slayer on 2001-11-17 06:56 ]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.