J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone that remembers me, it's been a while.... hope all is well with you and yours during these trying times.

Looking for mirrors for my buddy's '94... I'll pick them up if you're between Oshawa and Niagara Falls Ontario.

Targets of opportunity, also for pick up, unless you are willing to deliver of cour$e - could use a grey rear seat if anyone has one up for grabs... and, of course, how about a grey headliner?

.... um.... yeah, while I am at it.... I know this might be a long shot... how about struts (w / wo stock coils).

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,712 Posts
Hello
It has been a long time, 10 years or so, I guess. Hope you've been doing well.
Good used mirrors for restoration shouldn't be much of a problem. I've not looked for new ones. New glass for them was available and may still be.
The struts ARE a problem. Honestly, I don't think anyone is making new ones anymore. They all disappeared a few months back. I'm guessing you have already ran into that problem yourself. Maybe contact KYB, Gabriel or Sachs. Hopefully it is only a production delay, over the covid mess. If you do find out anything, please let us know.

I sold a prefect grey rear seat set back in Oct, I think it was.
I don't know of any off hand, but want to go junk yard walking very soon. I plan to use some vacation time just for that. I prefer winter time for these walks, since snakes are not active (and of course it's not hot, lol). If at that time I see a nice grey set and you are still looking, I'll post pictures of what I find.

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,712 Posts
Here is a left strut.
I didn't see any for the right side.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Here is a set.
These appear to be a new design. The cap is different. You can see the original style in one of the pictures in the ad. The Left one I posted to above is the original style.
Part numbers are the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.