J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,707 Posts
Hello
It has been a long time, 10 years or so, I guess. Hope you've been doing well.
Good used mirrors for restoration shouldn't be much of a problem. I've not looked for new ones. New glass for them was available and may still be.
The struts ARE a problem. Honestly, I don't think anyone is making new ones anymore. They all disappeared a few months back. I'm guessing you have already ran into that problem yourself. Maybe contact KYB, Gabriel or Sachs. Hopefully it is only a production delay, over the covid mess. If you do find out anything, please let us know.

I sold a prefect grey rear seat set back in Oct, I think it was.
I don't know of any off hand, but want to go junk yard walking very soon. I plan to use some vacation time just for that. I prefer winter time for these walks, since snakes are not active (and of course it's not hot, lol). If at that time I see a nice grey set and you are still looking, I'll post pictures of what I find.

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,707 Posts
Here is a left strut.
I didn't see any for the right side.

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Here is a set.
These appear to be a new design. The cap is different. You can see the original style in one of the pictures in the ad. The Left one I posted to above is the original style.
Part numbers are the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.