J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
troublesomez24racing said:
Thats a sunfire. Maybe you'll have better luck at the org
I think he's asking about the blue one beside the balck sunfire.

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I like how he took off the top railing of the door on that cav. Looks good. Less it's a vert?

Either way, I'd like to see more pics also

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
^^hes right about checking JCO but he is a member on here aswell, if u search for 2007 JCO bash pics u shoud find some

i have a few saved on my computer that i can post but im not at home right now

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
troublesomez24racing said:
Thats a sunfire. Maybe you'll have better luck at the org
he talking about that unreal blue ph1 vert next to it :wink:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
i don't know why everyone is freaking out over this car. If he took off that ugly ass front bumper and decals it would look much nicer. and now I'm putting on my flame suit. [/i][/u][/list]

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
02cavvy said:
i don't know why everyone is freaking out over this car. If he took off that ugly ass front bumper and decals it would look much nicer. and now I'm putting on my flame suit. [/i][/u][/list]
First of all.....the bodykit suits the car.....that kit looks really good on the 88-90's its a well done care....he has CLEARLY..not alot of decals....there is like 2 or 3 and they are overally small...which they dont look bad.....

the car is very nice...so far ur the only guy dissin it...hmm

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
_hec_ said:
how ahve u guys not seen this car b4?? lol

i think i have some old pics of it b4 the kit went on, whenever i go home next ill search my hard drive
I have pics also of this car not kitted somewhere, I believe actual pics though, I'd have to scan them :-?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.