J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a whole 1990 cavy z24 for parts 3.1 tranny bad interor shot a couple altnators and ac compresors and a good automatic tranny (MD9) I also have a 1993 z24 for sale runs good motor is out of a car with 70,000 miles i also have a gm auto dimming rearview miroor if question are welcome I am in tampa ,fl if you are wondering y i am selling all this stuff well i have a choice my truck or my car i dont want to do but have no choice my loss is your gain

· Registered
85 Posts
my question involves the 93 cav. was wondering if selling the doors on it would ever be an option :)

and also, how many miles does it have on it, is it still good, does it slip knock or anything and when was the last time you had maintenance on it?......tran question is just curiousity.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the doors on 1990 are the same is there some reason you wanted the doors of the 1993 the 1993 is my personal car themotor has 70,000 miles on it i removed it from a corica trany same runs good i did a completr trans and filter fluush on the tranny the motor has new plugs and wires and valve cover and oil pan gaskets it has air shock on the rear and a 3000lb trailer hitch wich i never used the body has 190,000 i also changed the rack and pinion high presser hose for the ps i do all my own matince and i use mobil 1 10-30 but like i said i have a choice between my truck or my car you can do more with the truck

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
ok, can you get me the fan that attaches to the blower motor? youll have to remove the alt. in order to remove the fan w/o damaging it, is that ok?

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The cavy i am selling for parts is the 1990 it is a gray z24 w a 3.1 and if any body wants a hood the hood is in pretty good shape if any would like pic of either of thes car send me a message and i casn take pic

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
would you be able to get the fan from the blower motor from the 90?

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
thanks, i really only need the fan blades that attcack to the blower, i have a new blower already ;) ialso have a few other people looking for this so if i get it before hand illl let you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.