J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Higher compression ratio, higher cam lift, and more exhaust velocity among other things I believe.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Screw lowend, highend is where its at. Trust me on this, lots of lowend in a fwd = an excessive amount of wheelspin.
You dont need anymore lowend with a 60degreev6, unless your using it to tow a trailer.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
johnyg said:
Screw lowend, highend is where its at. Trust me on this, lots of lowend in a fwd = an excessive amount of wheelspin.
You dont need anymore lowend with a 60degreev6, unless your using it to tow a trailer.
damn right man

top end rules haha making your peak hp at 6300 is awesome :lol:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
z24dawg said:
johnyg said:
damn right man

top end rules haha making your peak hp at 6300 is awesome :lol:
except for that damn limiter!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
werd to that. :guns: stupid rev limited engines... i mean come on.. stock bottom end and 7000 rpms, it shouldnt be that bad should it?? LMFAO... (please note the sarcasm in my post before you post that i know nothing)

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
v6h.o. said:
werd to that. :guns: stupid rev limited engines... i mean come on.. stock bottom end and 7000 rpms, it shouldnt be that bad should it?? LMFAO... (please note the sarcasm in my post before you post that i know nothing)
lol.. silly colin... I've usually hit my limiter, and the engine is only spinning around 4500Rpm...

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
dumb guy said:
man u donno shit 7000 on a stock bottom end is nothing :roll:

me and my homies always take my Z up to 9000 RPMS :guns: i beat corvetts LMAO :rotfl:

and yes scott is right, damn limiter if only i could spin another 200 rpms

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
z24dawg said:
dumb guy said:
man u donno shit 7000 on a stock bottom end is nothing :roll:

me and my homies always take my Z up to 9000 RPMS :guns: i beat corvetts LMAO :rotfl:

and yes scott is right, damn limiter if only i could spin another 200 rpms
but it did save my ass! un like my car that did not have one and cost me a tranny :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.