J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '90 Z24 with a luggage rack, and I want to put on a spoiler from a newer Cavalier or another car, if I can find a nice one that will fit.
Has anybody removed their luggage rack? How? And, will spoilers from non J-body's fit without drilling any holes?

I am also having difficulty removing the plastic peices on my dash. I'd like to paint the black E-shaped peices on either side of the steering wheel and the large black stripe with the four vents in it, but I can't get any of them off. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, unrelated, will my Z24 beat a Subaru Imprezza in a race? I don't know the year or model, but in general do I have a chance? Ever since I got my car, my very competetive cousin has decided to sell his car just so he can buy a new car that he thinks will will beat my Z24. I'm plan to disappoint him.

Thanks for any info related to any of my questions...

·
Registered
129 Posts
well first on the spoiler question. no you dont have to drill holes but i think it would be better if you did cause if ya dont you will F*ck up alot more then just drilling holes. im getting mine done in the spring. and to the imprezza question yes and no. depends on what you do with your car and what he does to his car. theres a z'd running around surrey that is supercharged and its so F*cking fast.. it apparently runs high 10's at the 1/4... damn i wish i was that fast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts