J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
It doesn't really explain what was done, but here is how I understand it. It puts a magnet onto your intake charging your intake air positively. The problem is that it assumes that your gasoline molecules are negatively charged. I say it is BS. Remember that test are not always what they seem. There are probably a million vehicles with the same engines that will have no change. I am saying that negative results don't sell products.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Well wouldn't it have to have 2 sets of magnents then? Seems to be if I remeber basic physics you would need 2 magnents to seperate the negitive ions from the positive ones. And frankly when you do that you'll create a static feild. and I for one don't like the idea of static electrcicty around my gasoline.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
good point jake

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Unless that magnet is spinning around a coiled copper wire, it will not create an electrical charge. Yes, magnets can charge a substance, the old floating oil drop experiment for example. But that experiment is done with a lot of oil drops, because most just fall past the magnetic field like they weren't there. It is attempting to charge the air so it will be magnetically attracted to the fuel, accomplishing what the compression stroke does. Last time I checked, fuel is pretty much at equalibrium and isn't only + or - charged.

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
okay it says it burns more fuel and crap and burns cleaner so why dont you just buy a freakin MSD and know it will work and be done w/ it...one of my teachers trucks wouldnt pass emissions worht a dang, he trhew an MSD on it and it passed w/ flying colors...they burn EVERYTHING..i dont trust things like that period...and it says it clamps on your fuel line(if i remember correctly im too tired to be typing), what if hte car is liek my camaro and there are 3 fuel lines goin into the engine bay?! you need three of those suckers?! yeah okay ill blow my money on that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts