J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently developing my site to include several lists of possible performance parts/ mods for the 2nd gen and 1st gen cavaliers all engine sizes. Does any one have ideas suggestions or know of any good performance sites? i already know of manaparts. thanks for your time. LURCH

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thanks i already have that, i actually though of that place after i wrote the post, they have nice products and great customer service but its a little pricy. thanks though moon keep the ideas coming! LURCH

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
http://www.thefieroshop.com (yes, the FIERO shop ) is supposed to have a supercharger kit available. There isnt any info concerning it on their website, but i have some specs for it lying around here somewhere. Shoot them an email and they should be able to tell ya the scoop.

Other than that, i dont know of any real pre-95 J-body performance websites.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the suggestions, im still workin on a master list as we speak. Keep em coming, hey fiero site will do fine as many of the engine parts will be the same. thanks LURCH

·
Registered
3 Posts
GM is finally offering some perfomance parts for these cars and it seems to be growing.I just found out from a GM parts guy that the Montana's and Grand Am's 3.4L will drop right in(using some of the 2.8/3.1 stuff from your cars) but you will need a complete donor car for the wiring harness.Apparently the 3.4L has two more sensors then the 2.8/3.1 but talk about a perfomance upgrade! I am trying to find out if the Getrag tranny will fit too but haven't found out yet.Anybody else know?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Lurch, have you checked with Lunati cams. Ive done some research for my 86Z24 and they have several cams for the 2.8 liter engine. This is where Ill probably get my cams.
PST suspension makes some front and rear swaybars and polyurethane(complete) kits too for our first and second gen cars. I will use them to rebuild my entire front end with new bushings(polygraphite) with a 20 year warranty. If you need some URL's, let me know via e-mail and I can forward to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts