Premium Member
13,848 Posts
pics might help your cause :wink:

also some prices

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres the deal, you send me 200$us, ill make them, when they are done, ill ship them to you. when you get them, you send me your old tails, when i get your old tails ill send you 40$us as your core charge making the clear tails 160$. ill have pics posted soon, just let me know who's interested that way i can get an idea of how much material to get to be prepared! i appreciate your replies. thanks, highexpectations.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres the deal, you send me 200$us, ill make them, when they are done, ill ship them to you. when you get them, you send me your old tails, when i get your old tails ill send you 40$us as your core charge making the clear tails 160$. ill have pics posted soon, just let me know who's interested that way i can get an idea of how much material to get to be prepared! i appreciate your replies. thanks, highexpectations.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
For all of you that like to dis just for the sake of dissin' :finger:

Now before you all get yer shorts in a knot... and rather than being so damn defensive that is so typical of those with nothing real to say .... why not show everyone where they can get custom made clear tails for cheaper than this fellow enthusiast has posted. Claiming "a friend of a friend.." doesn't cut it :nono: , a website would be a good start.

The licensing bureau figures you all to be adult enough to drive, hhmmm :-? .

Constructive criticism is welcomed.... anything else is ignorant and shows your lack of intelligence.

Personally I have no idea if 160 including shipping is a good price or not... sounds pretty good to me... but he has every right to ask what he feels is worth his time and effort.

highexpectations...

I agree that posting pics would be good for promoting your ability and qualify your pricing. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.