J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls, I have found a website that may help us in our quest for proffessional high quality custom taillights that dont cost an arm and a leg. This company makes custom lenses and other items for classic cars and I have emailed him letting him know that there is an interest in having custom lights made for our cars. I will let you know if anything comes out of it.

If you would like I would recomend emailing him as well to show that there is an interest if your are interested.

http://claussstudios.com/index.html

Mike

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
sunstealth said:
nice find
make it happen & ill believe you, until then ill continue to make my own! :moon:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
yea maybe those with smoked lenses or in carbon fiber. I'd buy them then. but if they are gonna be those tacky ass mirror ones count me out.

·
Registered
695 Posts
yeah, somethin with the red reflector, but carbon fibre background-and maybe have the middle trunk panel solid color(like black) beside the license plate and just the outer few inches like the same carbon euro style as the corners-know what i mean?

·
Registered
695 Posts
yeah, i agree with somethin like the style jason showed- anyone good enough at photoshop to do up a pic of a few different things(keepin in mind it's gonna be the stock tail light just a different style, not a tail light swap)

·
Registered
531 Posts
"ummm... brooks... where exactly on the matrix site did you find those lights? I've been looking around and havn't been able to find anything for the 2nd gens...."

those arent for cavy's no company makes alteeza tailights except flashpoint mods and brooks ofcourse,it looks like those tails are for the older prelude or older accord..

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Don't see why alot of people like the elongated tails like jason has up there, but everyone has their own choice. I imagine that they're not goin to make anything because it won't please the general crowd. I mean everyone has their own style. I am up for them just making a new model of our tails, but i am still goin to do a tail swap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.