J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I finally got to race my buddy in his 02 Z24. Everyone around here thinks that the ecotec are not as fast as the quad motor. Well I proved them wrong last night. Me and my friend hit it off and I got him out the hole and pulled about 1 1\2 car and keep it until about 95 when we let off. Now for the GSR. well his one is funny. This punk kid was talking @!#$, saying that we would blow his motor before he loses to a cavalier. So I took him out to the spot and we hit it off. We I figured that I would get him until about 75 or so and he would walk me down. Well we raced unitl 100 and I pulled over 3 cars on him. I got back to the car show and said good race and he was like what the @!#$ you got done to that. Everyone laughed and said " Its stock dude". I just laughed and walked away.

· Registered
526 Posts
you shoulda got your ass handed to you by a GSR..maybe the guy just put GSR badges on it(what year and color was it?)...ah well..hell good kills man.. i raced an eco once...lets just say i wasnt happy with the results :lol: good kills

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya he I told him that he could not drive that he should have beat me by about 2 cars at 90 where the 1\4 mile ends for us. I told him before the race that I would get him out the hole and about 70 he should go by me. then after the race I told him that I beat the driver not the car.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya he I told him that he could not drive that he should have beat me by about 2 cars at 90 where the 1\4 mile ends for us. I told him before the race that I would get him out the hole and about 70 he should go by me. then after the race I told him that I beat the driver not the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.