J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we raced like 5 times and I beat him once and then we lined up at two lights and took off. i got him out the hole and we raced up to 100 and he beat me by about 3\4 of a car both time. he stopped and asked me what I had and I laugh and said it was stock and he said it was the fastest cavalier he has ever raced. I told him that he might not want to mess with the cavaliers around here lol. the other times were just messing around one the highway at about a 70 drop and I ran with him until the fuel cut off cut me off.lol. I was shocked I though he would have killed me oh and this man could drive to. you should have heard this car just screaming

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well mine is and all my friends with the 2.4 are just as fast. and we all have time slips to prove it. Now I have not see another eco run that yet. the fastest eco I have seen was a 15.7. and he was out there that night when I ran my 15.4

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also have a 89 Z24 and I ran a 15.9 in that. I still love my 2.2 eco. 15.1 in a stock eco now that is a nice #. maybe I can get that one day lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know I have had my fast hot rods. I had a 13sec 88 iroc, a 84 S10 with a 350 that ran 12.s and a 13sec 70 nova. Im playing with cavaliers cause I want to get into something different.

·
Registered
366 Posts
just remember auto vs. manula can be a big deal when it comes to the driver, honestly, if i had a proffesional drive my car, they would drive probally a 15.6-.7 rather then my 15.8

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.