J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at a 99 cougar today, 5 speed, fully loaded, leather, moon roof.... has the 2.5 duratec v6 in it... just wondering what you all thought about them..... i know its not a cavalier, but i sat in this thing and just fell in love.... but im torn cause i still want a z

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
they aren't to impressive power wise. having the 5-speed would help that but they are still too heavy. but there are some decent performance parts and appearance parts. check out www.customcougars.com they have pretty much anything there is for the cougar. they have some crazy body kits too.

$1300 Millenium body kit

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
feavs said:
if your looking for a ford with a v6, I would grab a contour svt in a heartbeat. Looks to be a pain in the ass to work on, absolutley no room under the hood, but they handle very well, and look sick for a 4 door car.

feavs
www.feavs.com
yeah i would, but my good buddy adam loves contours and loves the SVT.. it would be a kick in the balls to do that to him

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.