J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both cars are sweet. Soup is definately putting a nice ride together there, love the front end. Amancuso's convertible was in great stock shape and clean. Wouldn't mind having either. Only problem I found was when Soup put the top up. I'd say its one roll of ducttape short of being a ghetto cruiser ;) I think v6z24.com regulars should start up a collection to buy him a new top. Who's with me?

Hoping Soup doesn't run me over next time we meet... BTW both were great guys. Maybe I don't have alot of regulars in my area, but considering some of the pickings, I think I lucked out with the few that are around here. 8)

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
yeah it was fun, i know i have to get a new top!!! no need to remind me ;) it was nice meeting ya and we have to get your car fixed!!! lol!!

ps moving to meets forum ;)

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
well i was waiting for you to post your own thread,

and yes it was nice meeting you too :)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
hehe, yeah it was nice meeting both 88Cav and MJH ! I'm going to try to put together an informal dinner meet. I posted a new top here, so have a look!

-Al.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ridgerunner said:
hey yawl, make it a cruise down the Blue Ridge Parkway! Then let me know when you get to NC. :lol:
Isn't there anyone near you? lol, sorry but thats a bit of a drive for me just for a quick meet ;)

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
mjh215 said:
ridgerunner said:
hey yawl, make it a cruise down the Blue Ridge Parkway! Then let me know when you get to NC. :lol:
Isn't there anyone near you? lol, sorry but thats a bit of a drive for me just for a quick meet ;)
Just 2.... beamer and brooksoffroadz24. Beamer doesn't show up at many of the NC J meets, and brooks is just weird! (jk joe!)

But yeah, it sucks that the majority of this site is way north/northwest of here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.