J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since they denied me at the track :( we Rob(91BerettaGt) and i went back to his house and chilled for a few. So then i was like lets go to Staples and buy 2 way radio's so we did. I decided to leave his house and a few blocks from my house i see the front of a Cavalier with a rear after market bumper not painted and a white fender i passed him in 4th and gave it a tap on the gas to rev her. Then i pulled onto my block and made a u turn at the end and he comes around, im like hmmmmmm, i went and parked im thinking i never seen this car around here, then i was like oooooo him. Then we both got out and just talked for a bit. Took him 4 a ride in my car :-D then we went back to my house talked some more then decided to go to Rob's house. Then we were all talking, and Rob's friend called us and she wanted to leave this party so then we left and WaterFaze went home. He seems really cool lol, and hope to chill with him more, he NEEDS to come to the track on sunday with us.

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
88cavalierz24 said:
soup said:
cool, but why did the track deny you?
my car was to loud, registered as 103db for exhaust, nd you cant run that loud friday night only wensday nd sundays, so we are goin tomorrow wanna come soup?
You have to be joking.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
88cavalierz24 said:
soup said:
my car was to loud, registered as 103db for exhaust, nd you cant run that loud friday night only wensday nd sundays, so we are goin tomorrow wanna come soup?
id ont have the cash to go [email protected]!! besides the eagles are on ;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yeah...I wuz sooo bored last nite that i took a ride 2 talk 2 88(me n the g/f broke ^, not a good day). But all I can say iz that drivin in 88'z car makez me soooo sadd, that i wanna swap in a 3.1, n switch my auto over 2 manual! Ah...no money cuz i'ma poor bastard, DAMN IT!
And yes...88'z car iz pretty damn loud, I heard him from like blockz away!

N get this....he wanted 2 race me 4 my rear bumper LoL
n he even said he'd race me in reverse, nice huh? LoL

But it wuz phun, n thatz y i wanna get a few people 2 meet or something in NJ, when my car iz lookin a lil bit more snazzy'd ^...

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the_raven said:
88cavalierz24 said:
soup said:
You have to be joking.
nope not joking i guess just friday is for muffled cars but they said i can race on wensday's and sundays so im going tomorrow. He made me rev then the guy was like nope cant race tonight, he was like we have a DB machine over there and the other guy turned around and said u hit 103DB i was like f*#@.

The track is Englishtown Raceway Park, u can go to racewaypark.com and get directions if n e 1 wants to come, pm me or im me on aim, we can meet or something.

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
88cavalierz24 said:
the_raven said:
88cavalierz24 said:
soup said:
You have to be joking.
nope not joking i guess just friday is for muffled cars but they said i can race on wensday's and sundays so im going tomorrow. He made me rev then the guy was like nope cant race tonight, he was like we have a DB machine over there and the other guy turned around and said u hit 103DB i was like f*#@.

The track is Englishtown Raceway Park, u can go to racewaypark.com and get directions if n e 1 wants to come, pm me or im me on aim, we can meet or something.
That very odd, and sucks.

Is it close to a residential area or something?, but why only one night would have restrictions is quite odd.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like im not going tomorrow because gate opens at 9am and i wanted to try and fix my leak. Also its eliminations so i dont wanna do 1 run then get eliminated then have to leave and pay 25 bux for 1 run. I will go Wensday or Friday :-D.

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
munkiballz4769 said:
keep me posted on what night you go, its only like 2 1/2 hours away from me, ill prolly meet up with ya
well im going either wensday or friday i werk 9-5 wensday but i have off friday.

2 Definate dates will be Nov. 2nd and 5th, We got a bunch of guys going hopefully.

Me(88 Z24 5 Speed)
Rob-91BerettaGt(3.1 Auto) he turns 18 the 2nd so he can race his car.
Shaughn(88 Mr2 5 Speed)
Dave(87 Mr2 5 Speed)

then probly some other friends. My dad also wants to come. Anyone else wanna come lol.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
November 2nd and 5th are the dates that definately myself, joe and a couple others are going, so take off and make sure you have money...

Directions are found at http://www.racewaypark.com and if you anywhere near there and are off those days please come by... it's sad when the announcer says "wow a beretta, a 16.7 is pretty quick for them," i wanna smack him lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.